The Latest & Greatest Features
What's New in v5.9:...
- Dynamic Point & Quantity Generator
- In-House Gift Cards and Gift Card Manager
- Convenience Store Version with Bottle Deposits, Volume Tax
- Lottery Sales and Payouts Capabilities
- Local Departments
- Custom Barcodes for Bulk Items
- Minimum Stock Quantities for Auto Orders
- UPC vs. SKU Barcodes on Bin Tags
- Sell-With Items: Attached or Related
The Latest & Greatest 5.9.10 features:
- Customer Manager – One location for most functions related to customers
- Shipping Address options – Required or optional for cash house or preferred customers
- Tax Exemption data – Storage by customer, detailed reports and options at the register
- Sales by Department Report
J3 Point of Sale Software is an inventory management system designed for retail hardware stores, lumber yards, pet stores, liquor stores, general merchandise stores or other similar businesses.
Most point of sale solutions in the marketplace have marginal accounting features, so we work with QuickBooks Pro accounting software. We have affordable support and maintenance fees which includes all software upgrades. Our point-of-sale software is easy to learn and operate.
Get all the details. Call us today!
or email us at
Tradeshows & Events
House-Hasson Dealer MarketJanuary 8 - 10, 2015
Opryland Convention Center
Orgill MarketFebruary 19 – 21, 2015
Orlando Convention Center
Blish-Mize Spring Market
March 20 - 21, 2015
Overland Park Convention Center
Overland Park, KS
M-PACT ShowMarch 24 - 26, 2015
Indianapolis Convention Center
Is J3 Point of Sale software right for your business?
We help a variety of retail businesses manage their inventories.
J3 Point-of-Sale is ideally suited for any
retail business that wants to increase their profits and
manage their inventory.
If you have 3,000-300,000 SKU's in your database, then J3 Point-of-Sale software is right for you. Here is a list of other types of business that are a perfect match for J3:
- Hardware & Lumber
- Lawn and Garden
- Appliance and Electronic
- Auto After-Market
- Electrical and Plumbing
- Sporting Goods
- Paint and Wallpaper
- Flooring and Carpet
- Office Supplies and Furniture
- Floral, Gifts, and Novelty
- Industrial Supply
- Pet Stores
- Nutritional Stores
- Liquor Stores
- ...and more!